Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just everyday stuff...

Thanksgiving went great. It just felt GOOD to be with all my extended family. I even got to see my step-brother, and it has been YEARS since I seen him! After that, we went camping. What was the one thing I forgot that we really needed??? GLOVES! I remembered real quick while Doug and I were setting up the camper, after dark, and it was cold! No big deal, we needed to make a WalMart run and I knew I could get the cheap ones that were less than $1, and I did. Yes, we got up and did the crazy shopping thing Friday! Got a few things, but not everything, I still have some more shopping to do. I'm sure it will be like always, I'll be shopping til the very last minute! Anyway, back to the camping, it was great, cold, but great! We did a fire one evening, but didn't stay out too long. We were gonna take the kids to Dollywood to see the lights one evening, but when they figured out that they wouldn't get to ride anything, they wanted to just stay at the camper and play games. That ended up being tons of fun! We played Old Maid and Go Fish for a very long time, even had hot chocolate with marshmallows, lol! A movie topped off the evening, all of us cuddled up in our jammies and warm blankets! I would have stayed all week if we could! This week has been pretty laid back, nothing going on. Next week will be another story. Monday I will go and have my port taken out then a consult with a radiologist on Wed.. I hope to be creating a new blog soon, just for my scrapbook pages. I'll be sure and add a link here when I do!!***UPDATE*** I have it up, but don't have the link here yet. But all you have to do is click on "my profile" to the right, and there should be a link there called "Total Scrap".

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I didn't get to go shopping on Black Friday...I was working. But man am I going the day after Christmas!

I'm off to check out your scrap blog now. :)