Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scratch that!

No treatment today. Something about one of the drugs hadn't been approved by insurance. Then when I get out of the dr, I get a call from the specialty pharmacy saying they would ship my meds to me and I should get them Monday! So if all goes well, we will start on Tuesday. I think it's kinda silly that they are shipping it to my home address when I have to turn right around and take it with be to the dr office. That's pretty much all the news I have for now, just wanted to post this quick update while it was on my mind.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hope you are well this week. Thinking of you today. Update us when you can.

Kimberly said...

Thinking of you ...

Kimberly said...

We have not heard from you in a little while now. I hope you are doing well. Check in...