Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good News!

We finally got some good news on my scans! My spleen is back to normal size, my liver is going back to normal, the place in my chest wall is dead and there are no new places showing up! The power of prayer shows again! Thank you Lord! So thank all of you that have been praying, keep up the good work! We will continue with treatment just like we've been doing. It won't seem like such a task now, knowing that it's working.
Also the Komen race is this weekend and I'm looking forward to that! If you had planned on signing up to walk and didn't make it before they stopped online registration, you can still sign up. There are two ways, you can go to Dick's Sporting Goods in Kingsport on Saturday between 3-7, or you can register at the race on Sunday. Be sure to let them know you want to sign up for my team "Kristi's Krusade"!
Again, thanks for all the prayers, but keep em coming, I'm not out of the woods just yet!

5 comments:

scosheme said...

OMG that is wonderful. You must feel a bit of relief. You are always in my thoughts! I really do wish that i lived closer so that i could help out.

Have fun with Komen! It is such a wonderful experiece!

Anonymous said...

Sissy,
I am so glad to hear that everything is going good now!!!! I love you with all of my heart and you are still in my prayers!!!!

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Kristi - this is WONDERFUL news - Thank God - and yes, I will continue my ongoing prayers for you!!!! God Bless you and your family!!!!!

MaryAnn

Kimberly said...

You are on my daily TAWG! Congrats on your terrific news. There is power in prayer.

Cindy said...

Kristi,
That's great news. If I could I would do cart wheels but since I can't you'll have to settle for "Way to go girl". I've missed seeing you and hope you feel like coming by soon. You, Doug and the kids are in my prayers.