Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm ready for some relief!!!

When will it come? At this point I feel like I am constantly praying for strength to deal with these burns. They are a far cry from the bad sunburn I was told it would be like. Good news is that Friday, Feb. 1st was my last treatment!! YAY!! But as of today, the 5th, the bad places aren't looking any better! The past several days has been horrible, especially the pain! It literally brings tears to my eyes to put on, or take off, a shirt! I am so ready for these places to heal up! I have taken a few more pics, just so you can see what it looks like. In the bottom pic, you can see the new blisters that have come up the past couple of days, up toward the top on the right side. And also in that pic, there are a few black spots, that is not dirty spots, that is dried blood. I have an appointment tomorrow for the radiologist to look at the blisters. I'm guessing they are normal, but want to be on the safe side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying! I think of you often! I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying! I think of you often! I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain! HUGS!

Gillian Ottaway said...

Oh my gosh! That ust looks painful beyond words, I feel SO awful that you have to go through that! I'll be hoping and wishing that they clear up soon! *hugs*

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Kristi,

I still keep up with your blog even though I don't comment much. I just want you to know that you are still in my prayers and I will pray harder for your relief. We both have come so far - just hang on - the end of all of this nightmare is near.

God Bless - MaryAnn

Michelle said...

Kristi, I am so sorry that you're in that much pain. They look awful. I hope you've found some relief since you made this
entry. :-(

On the bright side--yay! You're done with your treatments!!!!

Prayers & hugs,
"Angel" Michelle