Monday, January 28, 2008

A little worse.



I guess it has to get worse before it gets better? Well it certainly has! It's extremely painful! The pic on the bottom shows what happened to me Friday evening! I put a bandage on it so my bra wouldn't rub it so bad, cause I was going to the funeral home, well that's what happened when I took the bandage off, it took a few layers of skin with it! OUCH!!! Anyway, today at treatment, they gave me a prescription for a little pain relief. I will be so glad when this heals up!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

oh honey! That looks awful! I'm sure it hurts like heck! Just think that this will be over soon and you can heal and get better!!! Hang in there!! (((((HUGS)))))

Jen

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That looks so painful. Wish there was some magical cream to help heal it up right now. So sorry about your friend. Prayers go out to her family, you and your cousin too. ttyl
stacy

As The World Scraps said...

you are so strong! I am happy that you put this up to show others what you are going through. It brings it closer to home and we can actually see what you go through though we can't even imagine how your body and heart feel through this struggle!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to see that you are not feeling the best! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope it heals quickly!