Sunday, September 28, 2008

I would like to thank a few special people for their donations. My sweet aunt Barbara, thank you, and it's ok that you can't walk. My great friend, Tonya Brewer, it will be just as fun this year as it was last year! Another great friend, Michelle Oxrider, love ya! A scrappy friend all the way in California, Diana, thanks, you're a sweetheart! And my teacher, Mrs. Combs, I'm tickled that you will be walking with me!

For anyone else that would like to sign up to walk, or make a donation, click on the "Race For A Cure" link at the right of the page. Make a donation under my name, Kristi Snapp, or sign up to walk with my team, Kristi's Krusade. The race will be on October 26, at 3:00 p.m. at the park across from DB High School. I'm hoping to get 10 members on my team, but so far there is only 2 signed up. So come on, sign up, I know there are at least 10 people that love me, right?

School is going great! I will take the final for English sometime this week, and then will be finished with that!! I've made some really good friends, as well!

2 comments:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

I'd come walk with ya if I could, but ya know how THAT is! So glad to see you took a pic of yourself on the first day of school LOL!

Kimberly said...

You are looking great Kristi! Good luck with your walk and I know you are loving school. Keep us posted and take MUCHO pictures of the Walk for a Cure!