Saturday, September 13, 2008

That Time Of Year Again!

Yep, time for the Susan G. Komen race in Kingsport this year! I'm a little late getting my team and page set up this year. Last year I joined a team created my one of the dr. offices I go to, but this year they aren't doing it, so I created my own team! I named it Kristi's Krusade and you can click on that and it will take you right to the team page where you can sign up, donate, see how close I am to my goal, etc. Last year I had enough friends and family walk with me to have my own team, so I hope I can say the same for this year as well! Let's just hope that it is not as hot as it was last year! It should not be 92 degrees in October like it was last year!! I'm really excited about it! I know this year to take pictures and to take a bottle of water with me on the actual walk! Anyway, I'd be really greatful if you could walk with me, or even just make a donation! Any amount, no matter how small will be so very appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, As last year I'm to crippled to walk with you, but I would if I could. Love you lots Barbara

Unknown said...

Kristi- Best of luck with your walk!! If I was closer, I'd walk with you too!!
HUGS! -
Diana aka craftymom2two

Sherry said...

Okay, so when is it???