Friday, February 27, 2009

If it walks like a duck...

If it walks like a duck, and it sounds like a duck, more than likely, it's gonna be a duck! That's what the dr told me when he didn't think we should do the biopsy. And that's ok with me. Then after he thought about it a few minutes,he remembered that I was triple negative the first time around, and there is a SLIGHT chance that it could have changed this time to a hormonal cancer, and that would be a good thing, it would mean that there would be more treatment options! He is sending me for a second opinion, the appointment is 3/10, but they will call me before then if they have a cancellation. Then when that appointment is done, then we will schedule to have another port put in and he will do the biopsy then, all at one time. That's all I know at this time, I'll update you as I am updated.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

ok...so if it is a duck, then why not do the biopsy? I don't really understand this part, but my mind isn't working that well...
I have been praying for you and your family and have told Mom, and Morgan and several teachers at school to pray...check out my blog and go check out Morgan's blog...:)
Love ya lots...

Sherry said...

ok, so after I thought more about this, is the Dr. saying that it IS a duck and that he already knows the treatment plan without doing a biopsy? yah, I'm kind slow here...

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers. I know you are a very strong person. I love ya!

Stacy Smith Webb

Kimberly said...

Keeping my positive thoughts up for you Kristi. BTW, I love your curly hair in your sepia photo. You have a wonderful smile!