Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just a Reminder...

If you want to help sponsor me in the Race For the Cure, get your donations in. Time is running out! The race is next Sunday, EEK!!! Less than two weeks away! I still have a ways to go to meet my goal, so every donation is very much appreciated! Here is the page to go to so you can make your online donation. And if you want to register to walk with me, you can go to the same page and then there is a place on the left that says "register for the event". You don't have to, but you are more than welcome to join the Holston Medical Group team, that's the team I'm on. Gotta go, today is treatment #8, just 4 more after this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please sponser Kristi-we are almost at our goal for the team. Please join us on race day....we need 7 more to have 100 on our team. We love you Kristi and can't wait to have you walk with us.