Thursday, January 17, 2008

WE HAVE SNOW!!

Finally we have enough snow to make everything white! Still not as much as I would like to have, but we some, none the less! The kids are out of school and are really excited to see the white stuff, so I'll have to let them get out in it here in a little bit! I read a photography tip about taking pics in the snow, so I'm eager to try it out, I'll share the pics when I get some! While I'm here, treatments are still going ok. I'm really red from them, under my arm and on the left side of my chest and neck. It's getting tender where my arm rubs it. Yesterday was #21, so I have 12 more to go, not bad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun in the snow, Kristi! How did your pictures come out? I'd love to see them sometime :-)

Hugs,
"Angel" Michelle