Monday, March 10, 2008

Several people have asked about the job, I didn't get it, but I will keep trying. Now, on to the foot. I have what they call a Jone's fracture, and it is now in a pretty pink cast up to my knee! I have to go back on the 19th, and they will cut off the cast, do more x-rays to see if it has started to heal, and more than likely, put on another cast. If the break is not healing properly, there is a good possibility of surgery, ugh! Evidently, there is poor blood circulation in that area of the foot, causing it to not heal right. I was curious about the comment the ER dr made about my bones being more brittle from chemo, so I emailed my oncologist. Not only did I get a response, but I also got a phone call with an appointment for a bone density test. Hmm, maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut, lol!

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

So - did you go do your bone density test yet?? BTW - LOVE love love the hair! I know you are looking forward to it growing out more, but I think the short 'do is so cute!