Sunday, March 16, 2008


There's ya a hair update! It doesn't really look much longer than the last pic I shared with ya, but it is, it's just super curly! Was it curly before I lost it, you ask? Yes, it was when I was little, and as I grew up it was just lots of body, or I could get the look of curly with a little water, lol! I think I need to trim the bangs a little, looking at that pic I realize they are shaggy looking! Oh, and it's sooo thick, too! God blesses me in so many ways! I still dream of it being long tho, lol!
Now, update on the foot. Nothing new to report, really. But I will tell you that I HATE this cast! All I have been through in the past year, surgery, chemo, rads, this cast has been the worst! Ok, the only thing worse was my hair coming out. I think it's pretty safe to say that I didn't complain about a whole lot while dealing with the cancer, but I WILL complain about this! It's terrible! I can't sleep if my feet are hot, and this thing makes me feel like I have pants on, so I'm not sleeping good. The palms of my hands, and my left leg, are so sore from doing all the work. I can't go anywhere cause it is my right foot, so no driving. My washer and dryer are in the basement, so I have to rely on Doug for getting my clothes. (I know there will a few thinking "what's so bad about that", but believe me, I would rather dress myself!!) I am missing almost all of the twins soccer games, even missed Autumn scoring her first goal!! Can't carry myself anything to drink from one room to another. Really frustrating!! I have an appointment this Wednesday, and they are suppose to take it off and do x-rays. Now, he didn't say that they would put another cast on, and when I asked he just grinned. But I have decided, while doing a lot of reading on the "jone's fracture", that they probably WILL put another back on. We'll see, I suppose. I'm almost tempted to tell him just leave it off, if it doesn't heal right then oh well, I don't want another cast! But I know that would be irresponsible of me. Well, I guess that's all for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! You have been so strong over the last year i know you can make it through this. God Bless and Have a great day!

Stacy Webb

Lisa said...

Kristi you look so pretty. Love your hair and the curls.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!!! You're so pretty!!

love you
Tonya

Angie said...

I've just been thinking about you lately - glad to hear that you're doing so well...and to see you looking so cute!! :)