Sunday, March 02, 2008

You will never guess what happened to me!!!

I broke my freakin foot!! Can you believe this crap? Well, believe it, it's true! The twins had a soccer game Friday night, and I twisted my foot coming down off the bleachers! I didn't go to the er that night but decided to Saturday since I wasn't able to put any weight on it. Long story short, they did xrays, it is broken, and I will have to see an orthopedic surgeon. I should hear something in the morning about who and when that will be. And, that, my friends, is all I am writing tonight. I will fill you in on the details later!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Bless your heart (or foot!). If it's not one thing it's a dozen, right? Take care!!

Dianne

Sherry said...

Oh Kristi, sorry to hear that! I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing. So, I moseyed over to your blog. We sure miss talking to you over at 3SB! :D Pop in and visit!

Sherry said...

so...what is the update?? what about the job?? We need updates!!! LOL

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Kristi, I still check on you when I can and I'm sorry about your foot. It's like I told you at the beginning of both of us going through this - me a year now and you almost a year - we are being tested and as far as I can tell, we are both passing with flying colors, no matter what we are going through. Hang in there and know that I'm still praying for you.

MaryAnn - Sandy Vly Rd (In case you forgot who I was - ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Kristi, How dare you break your foot, while you are out having fun.
I hope you are doing very well otherwise, I would like to hear more about the job possibility.
Post another photo of the hair. Tamitha is doing well, she just finished a week of field work at the VA nursing home in JC. She said it went well. I talked to Mama on the phone just now and she is doing really good. I know she wants to go home soon.
Lots of hugs and more hugs,Barbara

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

Have just now been able to view your updates. Had computer problems and lost your pages.

Just cringed when I saw the pictures after the radiation. You are the strongest person I know. YOU ARE MY HERO!! You are an inspiration to all of us.

Praise the LORD for the good reports!

Love you and pray for you every time I think of you!

Aunt Bobby