Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm home now! They let me come home around 5:00 Monday evening. It would've been sooner, but I had to wait til they done the echo on me. I should get the results of that tomorrow when I go see Dr. Pierce, my oncologist. I thought I was feeling fine, but realized that I still needed to rest some after I had gotten up and went to school yesterday. It ended up just being a half day for me. I'm still really sore and achy, mostly in my hip area. That's why I'm up at 5:30 am writing on my blog, the pain woke me up, and I'm waiting on the ibuprofen to ease it off some. I didn't sleep much at all, but I can't pinpoint what it was that kept me up.
The kids are going on a field trip today to Bays Mountain to see the new planetarium they have. Usually, I would go with them, but I just don't think that I can walk around up there today. I know they will have a great time!
Like I mentioned earlier, I will go to my oncologist on Thursday. As long as blood work comes back ok, and my kidneys are clear, I will start chemotherapy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Kristi,

Just wanted you to know that I'm keeping track of you and that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

MaryAnn Blimline