Saturday, August 04, 2007

Had a fun evening!

Yesterday evening I headed out to meet up with a wonderful friend of mine! I met Janice at CTF, a scrapping wknd that I have been attending since 2001. We were paired up as "Get to know you" buddies and hit it off from the start! She has two boys that she calls her "virtual twins" (two boys that she adopted at the same time and are just a month or two apart in age) that are the same age as my twins. She lived in Knoxville at the time we met, but has since moved back to her home state of Florida. We still talk almost everyday via the internet, and we get the spend that scrappy time together when CTF rolls around every year. But she had to fly in to TN for business a few days ago and we made it a point to get together for dinner. We also managed to hit Hobby Lobby too!! Thanks, Janice for the gift card! After that we had a great supper at Sagebrush, yummy!! I do really feel bad, I think I probably talked a tad too much, she probably felt like she couldn't get a word in edgewise! And I'm usually the quiet one, lol! I took my camera along with me, but of course, I forgot it! Well, don't have anymore time to post, I'm gonna mow the yard! Yes, I enjoy doing it, so as long as I have the energy to do so, I will do it! Til next time...

No comments: