Monday, March 09, 2009

I haven't posted in a few days mainly because after venting in the last post, I felt a lot better and it hasn't been on my mind as much. It also helps that there were no dr appointments last week. So I've been feeling great and haven't been too down and out. The weather has been beautiful here in East TN. Over the wknd, Doug and I went out to dinner and a movie with one of the best friends I have, Samantha, and her hubby. We had a really good time, ate some Japanese then hit a movie, Mall Cop. It was a funny movie! Then on Sunday, we went to pick up the kids at my dad's and spent just about all day outside playing. It was really nice! Today was pretty great too, I met up with some friends at school and went shopping, we also had some yummy lunch! Tomorrow I have an appointment with the oncologist, I guess I could call this one my second opinion. Not that I think he will tell me anything different, but if you recall, I didn't care much for the other one. I'll post tomorrow evening with an update, if I don't forget!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
Def praying for all of you, let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Heather Steineman