Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Frustrated! That's how I feel right now. I got a call today telling me that Dr. Peirce (my oncologist) still hasn't gotten the pathology report and they were changing my appointment. I was suppose to go back Thursday, but now I won't go til next Thursday, with the anticipation of starting treatment. It didn't bother me too bad til I got to thinking about it. Dern it, I have a deadly disease living inside me, I don't want to wait another week to start killing this thing! I'm so glad I have school to occupy my mind, and time. And I'm even happier that I have the good Lord above to turn all my burdens over to.
On a lighter note, I'm taking the time to read for pleasure! I love to read, just don't always make the time to do it. If you read here on a regular basis, you know that I have recently developed sort of an obsession with Twilight. I figured since I would be starting chemo again, it would be a good time to start reading the Twilight series. Well, there are four books in the series, and I started the third one today, lol! I'm not gonna have any left by the time I DO start chemo. I wasn't impressed with the second one, New Moon, I guess it was because my fave character wasn't present in the biggest part of the book. So far, the third one is good, but I'm only on the 6th chapter. Anyway, I think I would rather be reading than writing, so I'll be back sometime!

No comments: