Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Treatment Today!

I can't tell you how disappointed I am that I didn't get to start treatments today. We got there this morning, had blood drawn, blood pressure, temp, all that good stuff. Then when doc comes in, he tells us that they are still waiting on the pathology report from the biopsy. When he finally does get it, it doesn't have anything on it about the hormone status, which was the main thing he needed. So today's trip was pretty much for nothing. All the other test results were fine, so that's a good thing. It was nice to see that the dr was just as mad about the path report not being complete as we were. Sorry it's such a short post, but I'm still a little miffed about the whole thing and don't have much to say. I go back next Thursday, and may or may not, start treatment then.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

well, reckon you will be scrapping then, right...LOL