Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's me, Kristi!

It won't be a long post, but I just wanted to see how good I really felt, lol. And the left side, where the lymph nodes were taken, feels like I have a cinder block tied to it! I wanted to thank everyone for EVERYTHING!! I have gotten some great cards, comments, emails, gifts, and it has all brought lots of smiles to my face! Now, if someone could find me a cure for the itches, I would be set! I'm pretty sure it's a side effect from the pain medicine, so I know it will eventually go away. Ok, well, I believe I have done enough, till next time....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awfully glad to see you smiling!! Take care and I'll talk to you later.

Love,

Janice

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you up posting here!
As for the itches, I wonder if they would let you take some Bendadryl? That should help.
Really glad to see your doing so well! Betty from etncc

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're home and doing okay. Always in my thoughts and prayers.
love you bunches
Tonya

Dianne said...

Kristi - Glad you're home and doing well. I'm sure those babies will help you heal faster! Take care - Dianne

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Kristi - was worrying about you all day Thursday and just got a chance to read the updates -- just sitting here crying now reading your chipper post and knowing that it went well. Hang in there, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
We are so glad your doing well. I hope you start feeling better really soon. I know being around your babies will help you heal much faster. If you need ANYTHING please let me or your mom know.

Love, Willie and Cathy
Get Well Soon

Anonymous said...

Kristi.... you have been on my mind and in my heart since I first read the news. Glad to see you "reading" in a good mood/outlook. Take care of you!

Kelly

Angie said...

So glad you're doing good. You've been in my thoughts a lot.
Angie