Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!

Well, let's see, in less than 12hrs, my boobs will be "no more"! Seems like a waste to me, they look and feel like a pretty good set, it's a shame they have to be trashed! Oh well, better my boobs than all of me, right? So I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am, and then they will take me to the holding area about an hour after that to get my iv started and all that good stuff, then into the OR around 7:10 or so, then the actual procedure, then in recovery for an hour or so, sounds like a long day, huh? Won't be for me tho, I will be off in another world and sleeping good! But please say a prayer for my husband, he will need it even if he won't admit it! Not that the rest of the family won't, but you know what I mean. Well, I'm as ready as I ever will be I guess. Have my bag packed and ready, kids are all taken care of. Oh crap! I forgot, I meant to go buy a couple new bras to have. HaHa! Anyway, I'm gonna have Kim update for my adoring fans. Not exactly sure when it will be, maybe sometime tomorrow evening or later in the night, but it will be sometime. Thanks for all the cards I have been getting, loving them! Angie, your card was adorable and I got a great big smile from it! If you have emailed me, or called and left a message and I haven't gotten back, please don't take it personal! We have been so busy, and things have just been CRAZY!!! Ok, I'm off to bed to try to get some sleep. Hope to see you all soon! (as is back posting here)

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Kristi - You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers today. I know you are nestled securely in God's hands. I pray for the surgeon's strength and knowledge. I had an email from Julie that she is praying for you today, too! Take care and love ya!
Dianne